Return a binary mask of an lonely object in an image. 0 means background, 1 for the object.
- authorization: your access token
- body: parameters are sent under binary or ASCII characters format as separated part in the body of a multipart form request
- image: a binary image or a string that contains an url
- algorithm: a string that define the methods to apply to the image to delimit objects
- color_space: a string that contains the color space to be used
- channel: a char that is the channel of the chosen color space
- only_biggest: a boolean to keep or not the biggest contours to detect the background
To implement this feature in your project you need to be logged in. To know how to get your token you can consult the getToken documentation.
Should you need a test account please contact us.